* PLEASE CALL FOR A QUOTE!
Our ramp installations are code compliant with an installation of 1 inch of height per foot of pitch.
Alternative Names: Access Ramps, ADA Ramps, Special Needs Ramps, Stage Access Ramps, Accessibility Ramp, ADA Compliant, Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance, Mobility Assistance Access, Wheelchair Ramp, Handicapped Ramp, Load in Ramps, Gear Ramps, Equipment Ramps, Stage Ramp.
We will need to know:
- Dimensions of the Stage?
- Height of the Stage?
- Location details
- Address of installation
- How long of a carry from Delivery Vehicle to site?
- How much space is available on site?
Item Size (LxWxH): Varies with stage height, custom sizes available
Item Weight: Varies with installation
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.