Gobo Stock Design (Size B – steel)
A “Gobo” is a small stencilled circular disc, and used in lighting fixtures (Leko) to create a projected image or pattern.
The term Gobo is short for “Go Between Optics”, describing the location where it needs to be positioned in the light path of a lighting fixture. Gobo’s come in two main types; steel and glass. Steel gobos are very basic, glass gobos are more detailed. Please inquire about glass gobos.
- Great for projecting wedding monograms, corporate logos and patterns on walls and floors.
- Please inquire as to which Leko light fixture you should rent to use a Gobo.
- Filter frames and filter colors available. Please inquire.
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks