Giant KerPlunk Interactive Game
Game Play Description: Players take turns strategically removing the “pixie sticks” dowels from the cage trying to avoid causing any balls to drop through to the bottom. This is a favorite game for kids and adults. It’s a retro favorite from the 1970’s and 1980s.
Alternative Game Names: KerPlunk, Cannon Ball Drop, Ker Plunk
Game Type: Skill and Strategy
Skill Level: Easy – Medium
Age Recommendation: 6 and up
Game Dimensions (LxWxH): 24″ x 24″ x42″
Weight: 32 lbs
Electricity Required: None
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 8x8x8 ft
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Birthdays, After Grad Parties, After Proms, College Events, Giant Game Parties, Retro and Decades Parties.
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.