Funnel Cake Fryer Electric
Item Dimensions ( LxWxH ) : 25x17x11 inches
Weight: 39 lbs
Electricity Required: 120 volt – 11.6 amps ( 1400 watts ) ( dedicated circuit recommended )
Suggested Space Needed ( LxWxH): 10x10x7 feet
Table Required: Yes ( minimum of one but we suggest two for easier operation )
Set Up Time: 10 – 15 minutes to set up ( allow a minimum of 30 additional minutes for oil heat up )
Servings Per Hour: 70 large funnel cakes, 100 small cakes per hour
Popular Usage: Birthdays, Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Festivals, Fairs, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Sporting Events, Weddings
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus, Candyland, Candy Land, Willy Wonka
Funnel Cake Tips:
BEST RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED WITH COOKING TEMPS OF 375 – 425 DEGREES. THIS WILL REDUCE OIL ABSORBSION (SAVE OIL) AND MAKE A LIGHT & CRISP CAKE… TO ACHIEVE THIS YOU MUST USE A REFINED FRY OIL WITH A SMOKE POINT OF 400 DEGREES OR MORE. BELOW ARE SOME GOOD CHOICES:
Sunflower oil Refined 440°F 227°C
Corn oil Refined 450°F 232°C
Peanut oil Refined 450°F 232°C
Sunflower oil Semi Refined 450°F 232°C
Soybean oil Refined 460°F 238°C
Safflower oil Refined 510°F 266°C
- This unit requires approximately 28 lbs of cooking oil ( not included )
- Price is for the fryer unit only. Accessories and Indgrident Mix not included – please inquire
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.