Clown Roll Down Carnival Game
Description: This is an authentic style carnival game. The clown heads oscillate side to side for an animated game playing experience.
Game Description: The player feeds the required number of balls to the clown’s mouth as it rotates. The ball will roll down into numbered slots to determine score.
Alternative Game Name: Big Mouth Clown, Clown Toss
Game Type: Skill
Skill Level: Medium – Hard
Age Recommendation: 6 and Up
Game Dimensions (LxWxH): 13″ x 13″ x 24″ inches
Electricity Required: Yes – One 120 volt 15 amp circuit
Set Up Time: 15 minutes
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 8’x8’x7′
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Fundraising and birthdays Birthdays
Popular Themes: Circus, Carnival, Vintage Carnival, Nostalgic Carnival, State Fair, County Fair, Country Fair
Included with Game Rental: One double clown head unit and required ping pong balls, base unit and cover
- May be placed on the ground or elevated on a table. (Table not included but available for rent)
- The following items are available at an additional cost:carnival table covers, carnival booths, carnival tents, and prizes.
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.