Candy Apple Dipping Machine
Description: Making candy apples can be a tricky proposition. Our commercial Candy Apple Dipping Machine is the machine that eliminates most of the problems that the DIY’er would have trying to make them at home. Our machine is what the vendors at fairs and carnival use to make theirs. The large capacity pot makes it easy to coat a large volume of apples in one batch. Comes complete with enough mix and sticks for 50 apples. Additional mix packs and sticks available for larger quantities.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 ½ x 14 x 15 inches
Weight: 19 lbs
Electricity Required: 120 volt 15 amp circuit (1800 watts) Dedicated Circuit
Suggested Space Needed (LxW): 10 x 10 x 7 feet
Table Required: Yes, a minimum of one 6′ or 8′ table for machine – additional tables for more volume.
Set Up Time: 10 – 15 minutes (Heating time 30-45 minutes )
Servings Per Hour: Varies with apple size
Popular Usage: Birthdays, Sweet 16 Sixteen Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Sports Events, Theme Parties, Customer Appreciation, Sports, Fund Raising, Weddings
Themes: Circus, Carnival, Candyland, Candy Land, Willy Wonka, Sports, Baseball, Basketball, Football
- Machine is equipped with a 4′ electric cord. A heavy duty extension cord may be needed. (Not to exceed 50′ from outlet).
- Machine requires small amounts of water to add to Candy Apple mix.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: Additional mixes, sticks, wrappers, extension cords, racks and pans for large quantity of apples serving cart for display, tables, carnival table cover, and linens
- Pre made apples available – please consult with a Magic representative for more information and pricing.
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Please inquire about our Movie Prop Rentals, Set Design Decorating, Location Shoots, Advertising Commercials, Television or TV, Theatre Plays or Performances, Theatrical Productions, or Training Videos rentals for TV production, advertisements, dance recitals, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, as well as set design elements.
Creating “Magic” and memories in these and other areas:
- Virginia: Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico, Charlottesville, Williamsburg, Roanoke, Lynchburg, Harrisonburg, Tidewater, Hampton, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and all Northern Virginia areas.
- Washington D.C.
- Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Silver Springs, Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase, Gaithersburg and Fredrick
- Pennsylvania: Harrisburg, Hershey, Philadelphia
- North Carolina: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Winston Salem, Charlotte and The Outer Banks