Ball Roll Down Over Under Carnival Game
Game Play Description: The player rolls 6 balls down the game board with numbered slots at the end of the board which the balls will end up. Once all the balls have been rolled the numbers are added to determine their sum. If the score is under 11 or over 30 the player wins. This game can be made easier to win by changing the scoring totals to under 15 or over 25.
Alternative Game Name: Ball Roll Down, Ball Roll, Over Under, Add’em Up, Add the Numbers, Spin On
Skill Level: Medium – Difficult
Age Recommendation: 6 and Up
Game Dimensions (LxWxH): 72″ x 24″ x 12″ inches
Weight: 22 lbs
Electricity Required: None
Suggested Space Needed (LxWxH): 8′ x 8′ x 7′ feet
Popular Usage: Company Picnics, School Carnival, Church Carnival, Employee Engagement, Customer Appreciation, Trade Shows, Displays, Promotions, Birthdays
Themes: Carnival Midway, Circus, Western
Included with Game: Game, Unit, and the required number of balls
- Some games may require a table for setup – Unless noted tables are not included.
- The following items are available at an additional cost: carnival table covers, carnival booths, carnival tents, and prizes.
- Multiple units available – Consult for availability on your event date.
- Branding, logos or custom modifications may be available for this item. Please Inquire.
- Delivery, set up and tear down services are available at an additional cost.
- Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual products may vary.
- Product data is for general information. Dimensions and weights are approximate. Most information is deemed accurate but may vary according to different manufacturers and models. Always consult with your Magic Special Events professional event planner for more information.
- Prices do not reflect Delivery, Sales and Rental Tax, Damage Waiver, or cleaning charges when applicable.
- Prices subject to change without notice.